Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whooo, :)

Since I haven't been on in forever with a real update, I think I am going to do so today since I am so bored(:
Let's see.....
Well school is great:D I love it. I have a C in English, but I am trying to bring it up. We are doing stupid stuff. Like reading Shakespeare:/ Freaking Mrs.Hooper is making us have like 3 projects due this month. The first one is my 8 page book report due on the 8th. Which I am not even done reading the book. But I am working on it everyday. Then we have a small group project where we are writing our own plays. Is it lame? Yes, very much. Our last project is a How To project. We have to create a 5 course meal. It's so stupidX)
My business class is easy, as usual.
I love my Science class, Huff is my teacher. I have Mollie & LJ in that class, so it's funny. Mollie is always making me laugh in some way, hah. Then it's even funnier watching LJ & Mollie fight. Then Mollie tells me to make LJ stop being mean, but he wont listen to me, so I can't. Hah.
My Algebra class is pretty cool. I sit next to Hannah:)

Uhm, besides school. When I get home, I eat, do chores, do homework, get on the computer, watch TV. Then my boys come over. Hah, I love them<3 My boys consist of LJ, Mitchell, Jared, Reed, & Tony. Mitchell always comes over at like 4. But he didnt come over today, so that's why I have time to do this. Hah, then at like 6 or 7, LJ & Tony come over, & if it's not Tony, it's Jared. Hahah, and sometimes I am even with all of them. They LOVE my house. And it's a good thing my parents like them, or they wouldn't be allowed in my house. Hah, then Jared, Tony & Mitch leave, so it's just me & LJ. Which I like very much. Cause he's my boyfriend<3 So I have to get some alone time with him. Hah, yesterday was our two weeks.
LJ might go to the dunes with me in 9 days:) I am SO excited. Were going to Buttercup<3 My parents want to meet LJ's parents before we take him anywhere. So, they might meet this weekend. I'm kinda nervous... I've never met his mom:/

Well, I guess that's it:)
So I will update again in 3 weeks probably, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment