Sunday, January 24, 2010

An update:

Well lets see:
Last Friday my family & Alison, Kellers, & Hodges all left after school and we headed up to the cabin to play in snow. We got there kind of late. So we played in snow all day Saturday. & let me tell you it was SO fun. I had a great time. Then Sunday morning ruined it all. We got a call from our neighbors. They told us our garage was open and our car was missing. So my neigbor, uncles and grandpa went over there and it turned out that my house was broken into. The thiefs took my laptop, chargers, purse, sisters backpack, dads guns and money collection, my moms jewelry and some money. They also used my moms car as a getaway. It was really disgusting to come home because my house was ransacked. I felt so violated. The first thing I did when I got in my room, was CRIED like no other! It was really hard, so I decided to sleepover at Alisons that night. Just to let my stomach settle. I was way too scared. I came home the next day and cleaned up a little. I felt okay. That day we went to look at the car at the body shop because they found it. The crooks shattered my moms window and their was blood. So we were able to get finger prints and DNA samples. Hopefully the police catch them. Even though it was a bad weekend. This weekend made me forget about last weekend.

Friday I hungout with Alexa and LJ, Tony, & Jared, & Mitchell. I had so much fun.
Saturday Alexa and I walked to Wal-Mart, then met Brittney at Rancho. We went to my house and watched the Hangover, fuuny movie. Then Brittney left and we hung out with the boys again. It was fun. It was the best weekend in forever.

Hope all is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment