Monday, February 8, 2010

My 100th Post:)

Ima do that whole 30 things over again:)
1) I am so much happier now, than 6 months ago.
2) I realized I hang out with more guys than girls;)
3) Plus I love them too^^:)
4) LJ, Jared, Mitchell & Tony all know how to put a smile on my face:)
5) My hair isn't as oily anymore. Its so soft! I love it.
6) Last week, I only craved Cinnamon Toast.
7) This week, Ice Cream, Bannanas, & Strawberry Syrup:)
8) I get to hang out with Sam and Devin on Wednesday. Finally<3
9) I have a 1o page book report due in a month. Great, huh?
10) My cousin Connor will be 2 in 2 days! :(
11) I eat Nachos and Blue Gatorade everyday for lunch(:
12) I am no longer doing 50/50 at the bowling alley anymore, thank god:)
13) I got money back from my insurance when people decided to break into my house and steal stuff. So I got to go shopping:)
14) I went riding on Sunday, I got to drive the rhino:)
15) I'm starting to study for my permit test in April:)
16) There is a boy now:)
17) His names LJ.
18) I get to spend this whole weekend at my best friends house:)
19) Excited?
20) Hell yeah!
21) I want to see Dear John, Valentines Day, Eclipse, When In Rome, Leap Year, and Alice and Wonderland:)
22) My nails are hot pink.
23) I need to buy a new perfume. Any suggestions?
24) I get to repaint my room:) Im doing 3 walls white and one wall is going to be Zebra and 10 pink Fox heads. I'm so excited!
25) I absolutely LOVE my Science Class, Mollie just makes it SO wonderful.
26) I hang out with boys everyday.
27) I get headaches every Monday. But they go away:)
28) I am craving Starburst SO bad.
29) Well I love you:)
30) I just wasted your time probably. But thanks for reading anyways:)

1 comment: