Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wow;

has the year really flown by this fast? Yeah, it has.
It's my last full day as a freshman and I'm sad. Of course I can't wait for summer. But it's different. This time a year ago, we were having fun. It was fun week in middle school. This is now reality. Were sitting in classes doing study guides and writing essays. Were not going to Sunsplash. It sucks.
& in a year, we'll be going into our junior year. One year closer to being seniors. It's so scary. I'm seriously gonna cry. I don't want to leave everyone I have been with for all my years in school. I will never forget anybody no matter what happens.
I don't wanna grow up. It's scary.
Watching all those seniors walk off campus scares me.
Going back reading all my blogs from the beginning of the year, wow. I have changed so much since then. I love it.
Well; were just one step closer to growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment